Subject: Re: More NewTek lies!!!
From: Andrew Hofman <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 1995 15:46:20 -0500

>My personal opinion is
>that the problem  lies not with the software, or getting the books printed,
>but paying the printer so he will let them pick up the books they have
>already printed. 

That may well be the case. However, I own two copies of pre-release LW for
DEC Alpha and already have two sets of manuals. And STILL they refuse to
ship me just a CD-ROM. I'd be happy with a few sheets of xeroxed addendum to
cover the new features, not a whole blasted reprint of the manual. That's
why it smacks to me of a stall tactic. 

Also, there is that major bug with morphing. Bad stuff for a big release!
Maybe their programmers have been feverishly re-writing the problem code, in
which case, why not just TELL us that? If ya got lemons, make lemonade! Hey,
it worked for Netscape . . .

  
Andy Hofman
LumaQuest Productions           
Animation -- Dual Raptor 3 Rendering  
[email-masked]
513-643-7333